Sunday, August 27, 2017

SUMMER BY THE OCEAN 2017..I'M BACK !

Yes, I know, it's been over a year since I blogged last~
My attentions have been rolling down a whole new path. Let me tell you, there were times that I wasn't sure if I was coming or going...
I was taking on way too much, my health fought back in a negative way...and I have had to make some hard decisions. All of this, I'm sure will make for some interesting blogging down the road. But for now...I'm glad to be back, focused and will try and post new at least once a week.
I will say that I still take long walks, hikes and I still do run a little.( although that has slowed down to spare my joints)

Today was no different. I had an abundance of energy and no where to release it. So what do I do? I tie up the Nikes and shuffle off to the beach. My Ipod music as always... blaring in my ears, so I can let my mind go crazy with thoughts. Seems like this is the way I get promptings, knowing's and inspirations to the issues in my life. I usually know how to problem solve my conundrums. But I had a rough night last night....and a rough time this morning. I needed to push myself extremely hard to feel normal. Normal enough to think "my stuff" through.
I stay positive and keep the peace that I have woven around my heart.
I try to stay out of my own way.
I'm working on a new chapter in my life, as some of my past issues have been laid to rest. I've changed my thinking on some things...softened my heart to see things in a sweeter way. Someone new in my life has helped me grow in a special way. I am eternally grateful for this gift. A gift I didn't know I needed to receive.
 I guess you would call it a blessing- I am ~
Peace out my friends.
Until next week
Keep Smiling~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portland, Oregon in the Holiday Seasons

While sitting behind a computer part of the day, working, getting eye strain and wanting to be finished...my mind wandered to the stormy we...